NCanReader (in Alpha state) is an accessible multilingual Text Reader with Tamil as the default language. It allows the Visually Challenged persons to browse for text files and open them to hear the contents being read. It allows various degrees of navigation.
Click here to download. (Default Tamil)
- It splits long files into pages for easy reading.
- Self explaining menus.
- Change of Language at any time. For now: Tamil, Hindi and English.
- Multiple text encoding support.
- Multiple degrees of navigation with navigational keys.
- Use up/down keys to navigate by sentences.
- Use right/left keys to navigate through pages.
- Use centre key to stop reading.
- Hold down centre key to read the current page.
- Hold down call button to read all the pages from the current page.
Other link: Click here to download Hindi version. (Default Hindi)
Who is online
We have 1 guest online